Allee Massage & Wellness
your pampering place
OUR SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Keeping You Safe & Healthy Is Our Priority
Allee Massage & Wellness is dedicated to keeping you healthy. We have instituted these best practices to ensure that your visit is a safe one. And as always we are constantly training, developing and improving our employees. At the heart of your experience you need to feel safe.
Here are the steps we are taking to keep our staff and you, our guest, safe during these unusual times.
We are following the guidelines of the state, county, the strictest protocols from the CDC and have implemented a few additional precautions of our own to keep you safe.
Thank you in advance for helping us keep you, our staff and our community safe during your visit!
- Scan-type forehead temperature taking of staff and our guests on a daily basis
- Masks are required at all times throughout your visit
- Our therapists and staff are required to wear masks at all times
- Social distancing in common area
- Touchless check in, check out and payment
- Wellness check-in
- Fresh blankets, sheets, and towels per customer
- Hand sanitizer for client use in common areas and every treatment room
- Extra cleaning protocols and staff training to keep a sanitized and disinfected spa
- Staff training and development is an ongoing process. We are continuously training and improving our team to keep you safe.
- Cleaning and sanitizing throughout the facility on an hourly basis
- HEPA air purifiers in every treatment room